Recruiting Business Analyst – Full-time
Business Analyst – Full-time
£35,000 – £50,000
Smart Driver Club Ltd – Fareham Hants
– Develop advanced analytics methodologies to provide senior management on key performance metrics and predictive insights that will enable operational and strategic business decisions.
– Communicate with stakeholders across the business to understand revenue optimisation and business performance related questions. Support strategic and operational initiatives to produce effective reporting and actionable insights.
– Translate business questions to data and analysis requirements; carry out data mining, analysis, visualisation and presentation.
– Collaborate with database developers to streamline data sources to ensure consistency in the data used to support regular and ad hoc reporting and analysis.
– Coordinate between database development and business team and Supplier database teams to align and develop the understanding data and analytics capabilities.
– Drive big data and predictive analytics development.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
– Good experience in delivering end user MI.
– Experienced Insight/Data/BI or MI Analyst.
– Advanced MS skills (Excel/Access/VBA/PowerPoint) is essential.
– Proficiency with a variety of BI, reporting and visualization tools (such as MS Power BI, IBM Congos BI Suite, SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Tableau, MicroStrategy).
– Understanding of database development in SQL, ETL and query optimisation.
– High proficiency with structuring strategic and operational analysis using appropriate statistical modeling, research techniques and visual presentations to support reporting.
– Strong stakeholder engagement skills including communications, time management and prioritisation skills.
– Ability to understand business processes and commercial implications to contribute to strategic and operational recommendations.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/application or to find out more.