Recruiting Management Accountant – Full-time
Management Accountant – Full-time
£30,000 – £40,000
Smart Driver Club Ltd – Fareham Hants
We are looking for qualified/part-qualified/qualified by experience candidates who can manage an accounting function and produce and present key monthly business analytics. Ideally, we want someone who is experienced, commercially minded, keen and ambitious and can handle an extremely fast paced dynamic organisation. Experience in Financial Services/Insurance would be ideal but not essential.
Main responsibilities will include provision of analysis for all key areas of business performance, with specific focus on the following key deliverables:
– Provide financial evaluation, analysis and advice on key business areas.
– Assisting CFO in challenging and engaging the business; sharing findings of analysis with effective relationship building.
– Preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts for the consolidated business to Net Profit level.
– Preparation and delivery of monthly management results for sales and margin that provides analysis of the actual results, monthly, year to date and versus forecasts and budget.
– Management of the daily financial transactional recording process of the business.
– Ownership of supplier and customer financial relationships.
– Ownership and management of monthly and annual bought, sales and general ledger balance reconciliations of the business.
– Ownership and management of the debt process.
– Sales invoicing for the business and ownership of cash collection.
– Support the production of the forecast and budget process for the company and wider group and ensure that they are fully understood and owned by the stakeholders.
– Identify financial control issues arising out of new initiatives in the business, and take action or escalate them in order to maintain adequate controls.
– Create insight and trend reports that highlight to the business any risks or opportunities.
Skills / Experience / Qualifications:
– Qualified/Part-qualified/Qualified by experience accountant (CIMA / ACCA).
– Proven track record in delivery of monthly management accounts.
– Experience of liaising with and reporting to Senior Management and Board.
– Proven analytical skills backed up by excellent commercial acumen.
– In depth knowledge of MS Excel, financial software and reporting packages.
– Strong analytical skills, ability to utilise and interpret large quantities of data.
– Management and Financial Accounting experience in a commercial environment.
– Budget and Forecast preparation and monitoring.
– Sales, margin and general financial and commercial analysis.
– Preparation of business KPI’s and analysis thereon.
Needs to be:
– Strong relationship builder.
– Excellent communicator – both verbally and through presentation of analytics.
– Able to thrive in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
– Quick to understand business models and processes.
– Able to work cross functionally with people at all levels in the business.
– Ambitious, dedicated, deadline focused, determined, capable of multi-tasking.
– Confident enough to challenge the status quo and offer own opinions to add value.
Please email your CV/application to email@example.com or to contact us for more information.