SMARTDRIVERCLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE 2017 NEC CLASSIC MOTOR SHOW COMPETITION.
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of SmartdriverclubTM its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or indecipherable will not be valid and deemed void.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is (are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary fitting of devices.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their full name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence relating to any winning publicity.
- By entering the competition entrants agree to be contacted by SmartdriverclubTM with a promotional mail shot or using any other contact information given. Mailing will not be excessive and no entrant data will be passed to third parties.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner(s) via email and winner(s) will be contacted by telephone where possible.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the Promoter/judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- Smart Driver Club Limited (trading as SmartdriverclubTM) is Registered in England and Wales with company number 09706245. Registered office address: Timsons Business Centre, Bath Road, Kettering, Northamptonshire, England, NN16 8NQ
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be published on social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter) and on the SmartdriverclubTM website as soon as the entrants have been drawn and confirmed. Only the name and county of the winners will be disclosed and their Twitter username if applicable.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.